Ateliers 2/3/4/ is hiring |
We are looking for a Tender Officer (Architecture) M/F :
You will be the interface with the management and will ensure the realization of the application files for public tenders, by coordinating the internal and external team and soliciting the necessary resources for the good accomplishment of the mission :
– Ensures the monitoring of tender publications according to the criteria transmitted by the management
– Proposes to management the list of calls for tender and the team set-up envisaged
– Upon decision of the management, coordinates the realization of the application file internally
– Coordinates the various external participants, co and subcontractors
– Solicits the pilots for the drafting of letters of motivation and notes of intent
– Makes contacts with the project owner
– In case of a positive answer, organizes with the competition pilot the transition to production
– In case of a negative answer, obtains the reasons for the refusal and evaluates the improvements to be made
– Based on the templates established by the communication manager, creates new documents according to the projects and the needs of the applications
You are in charge of the public image of the agency with the different external stakeholders. You have experience in an architectural agency on this type of position. You master the computer tools related to communication (Office 365, Intranet, Indesign, Photoshop, monitoring tools, etc. …).
Position to be offered in the framework of a permanent job – CDI.
We are looking for a Project Manager / Urbanist M/F:
A background in architecture, with training in urban planning (specialized Master’s degree) is a plus
Experience in urban and operational project management is essential.
Experience (or a formation) in public spaces/landscaping is a plus.
Minimum 5 years of experience on operational urban projects (planning studies / capacity studies / master plan) and / or urban and architectural coordination (urban project management in ZAC or eco-neighborhood, urban renewal, development operation, etc.) with the implementation of a project plan. ) with the implementation of a development plan / specifications / lot description, monitoring of public spaces, architectural coordination.
You will be required to be able to present (project manager, partners, clients), to lead meetings, to write reports, etc.
Motivated, serious, curious and interested in learning.
Experience in management will be appreciated.
In order to expand our team of landscape designers and to work on landscape projects for our buildings, we are looking for a Landscape Designer – Project Assistant M/F.
You will develop landscape studies with your project manager: strategic territorial studies, planning and project management and project management studies of public spaces, roadway requalification …
You will assume responsibility for various aspects : customer relations, coordination of partners while taking an active part in the realization of missions analysis, design, drawing, modeling, report writing.
You will participate in the development of the company’s know-how in these fields of expertise.
Key skills :
Autonomy, strength of proposal, you have developed strong abilities to analyze situations, to listen, to work in team.
Landscape designer, you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in study and consulting missions in the above-mentioned fields as well as very good skills in hand drawing, computer science and design.
You have a perfect command of computer tools: Autocad, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop… or equivalent. Revit will be appreciated.
If you are interested, please send your CV + Portfolio to : email@example.com